Les Bourne RV Builder Basics: Vol. 2 "Mounting the Wings and Tail"
Many new builders (of every RV model) have commented on the value of being able to SEE an operation before attempting it.
Two of the really critical RV building tasks are attaching the wings and the empennage. This video will give you the confidence to tackle these critical jobs yourself and get them mounted as perfectly as possible.
- Mounting the Wings
- Aligning, Leveling and Measuring
- Construction practices and standards
- Setting the Angle of Incidence
- Drilling the Aft Spar Attach Holes
- Mounting the Horizontal Stabilizer
- Mounting the Vertical Stabilizer