White Lightning Aviation Mini Ground Power Unit - 35A/14V
Save your battery and power your airplane on the ground just like we do!
Safe, Affordable, Airframe Ground Power for Experimental/Amateur-Built Aircraft
The M-Series Mini-GPUs achieve a remarkable 88% efficiency to provide up to 35A of power at 14.25 volts DC, perfectly replicating the in-flight electrical environment. It's cool running, switching-mode power modules provide massive amounts of stable, noise-free power, compatible with input voltages from all over the world. It will continuously power the most delicate avionics and airframe systems without risk of depleting the ship’s battery or causing costly damage.
The Model M1435-EXP comes with a 6’ airframe output cable with yellow SB50 connectors at each end that protect from damage due to accidental voltage mismatch. This EXP model also provides an airframe interface kit for the builder to wire a quick connection to the aircraft’s battery solenoid or bus and ground.
The Model M1435-EXP provides 14-volt DC power for:
- avionics demonstration and testing
- database and firmware updates
- flight planning and cockpit procedures training
- troubleshooting & maintenance
- battery top-off charging
- powered pre-flight inspections
- Output: 14.25 VDC, 35 Amps maximum continuous
- Input: Universal, world-wide, 85-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Switching Mode Output Module with automatic self-protection for short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature
- Digital output meters for both voltage and amperes
- Includes detachable input and output cables
- 6-ft airframe output cable with yellow SB50 plugs signify 12/14V operation only and lockout red
- 24/28V plugs to protect from voltage mismatch.
- Compact, lightweight design utilizes highly efficient digital switching-mode power modules for voltage stability and long-term reliability
- Unit weight: 8 lbs (without cables) shipping weight: 10.25 lbs.
- Carton size: 16 x 10 x 6 inches
- Unit size: 13.4 x 5.32 x 4.13 inches